1 x 450ml Hario glass teapot
1 x Glass tea warmer
1 x tea candle
This universal and beautiful glass teapot and warmer are made of heat-proof, durable, hand-crafted borosilicate glass with stainless-steel grate.
Teapot warmers are a wonderful way keep your tea warm. Warmers also create a stand for your teapot and using a small candle or tea light keeps your tea hotter for longer. I use my glass teapot and warmer daily, it’s ‘my time’ and watching my tea brew forms a special part of my day, so why don’t you make it a special part of your day!
How To Brew Artisan Tea Using Glass Teapot with Infuser
- Warm your tea pot first by filling with boiling water
- Remove ‘warm’ water from tea pot
- Add 2 teaspoons of looseleaf tea into infuser
- Add boiling water
- Allow tea to steep/infuse for 3-7 minutes (depending on the tea blend and your taste preferences)
- Light the tea candle and place it inside the warmer, place the metal grate above and top with your glass teapot to keep warm
Why a glass teapot?
Glass teapots are a great alternative to ceramic or stainless-steel teapots. Unlike some materials, glass tea pots don’t alter the flavour of your tea or show signs of wear over time. You can also watch the colour deepen as your tea steeps.